[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”11701″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
BUY RAFFLE TICKET FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
Thank you to EVERYONE who bought a ticket, your support means the world to us!
This limited edition print (only 150 made) has been kindly donated to The Joe Strummer Foundation by Addicted To London to help raise funds by way of a raffle. Topper Headon received the first print 1/150 on behalf of The Clash. The one up for raffle is 2/150!!
For a chance to win this stunning print you can buy raffle tickets at £5 each – no limit on the number of tickets you can buy![/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”SHARE THIS NOW” title_align=”separator_align_center” align=”align_center” color=”mulled_wine” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]TWEET THIS!
GOOGLE+ THIS![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs interval=”0″][vc_tab title=”Description” tab_id=”88e98b8b-1d64-1″][vc_column_text]
Westway To The World is part of Addicted To London’s Sounds From The Street London print series, where we tip our hat to London’s most influential bands and the streets they made music in.
Don Letts orignally called his Grammy award-winning documentary about The Clash “Westway To The World” after the infamous Westway flyover in London’s Notting Hill neighbourhood. The Clash is synonymous with this West London postcode, so Addicted To London® thought it only fitting to carry on the name.
THE CLASH own the 1/150 edition print, accepted by TOPPER HEADON, on behalf of the band. So make sure you reserve one of these iconic prints which truly celebrate the band’s music and the streets of London they ruled. ONLY 150 PRINTS ARE AVAILABLE, signed and numbered by the artist, so once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Westway To The World limited edition print comes with a certificate of authenticity and is exclusive to Addicted to London® – born in Britain and delivered to your door by London Tube.
Addicted to London® proudly supports THE JOE STRUMMER FOUNDATION, which gives opportunities to aspiring musicians and support to projects around the world that create social mobility through music.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Important: Raffle Guidelines” tab_id=”7113da36-a64f-3″][vc_column_text]
- Raffle tickets go on sale 1st September 2015
- Raffle tickets go offline on 24th September 2015
- Winner is announced 25th September 2015
- Tickets can be bought for £5 per ticket
- No limit on the number of tickets that can be bought
- You must be 21 years or offer to enter the raffle
- Transactions will be made securely via our official PayPal account, you do not need a PayPal account as credit cards are accepted as well
- All raffle tickets are virtual, no actual raffle tickets will be shipped.
- Each ticket will be assigned a unique number, and all numbers will be entered into a random number picker software
- The more tickets you buy the more chances you have to win
- Please only buy tickets if you can afford to
- All ticket purchases will go direct to The Joe Strummer Foundation, and funds raised will go towards supporting our projects
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab tab_id=”0b2e9732-a68f-2″ title=”Poster Details”][vc_column_text]
- Hand printed Giclée print on 285gsm Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl Paper
- 70cm height × 50cm width (unframed) This artwork is sold unframed
- From a limited edition of 150 prints Signed and numbered on the front by the artist, Youngerman, exclusively for Addicted to London®
- Certificate of authenticity is provided This print is only available from Addicted to London®